About...

We opened this little family shop because we love making beanies!
I learned to crochet when I was a little girl from my Grandma. As a teenager, I made a few crocheted blankets for gifts and loved crocheting around baby burp cloths and blankets.
Now that I have a 2 1/2 year old son of my own, I started making him beanie hats and he LOVES wearing them! I'm so surprised he'll keep them on! We're also expecting our second baby soon and can't wait to make some just for her.
I'm hooked on crocheting and love making them. There's something therapeutic about it for me! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and please come back again soon. I'll always be adding new colors and designs to my shop!


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Congratulations, Chelsea! Love this little guy in the photo. He has those big goreous brown eyes and looks great in one of your beanies.
Best wishes for the New Year!
One happy customer,
Tammy

Emma said...

Good for You! BIG fan of your beanies and blog designs! Thanks for the inspiration....Emma